Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a bug or expected behavior with _DestopWidth and _DesktopHeight?
(05-17-2022, 04:04 PM)SMcNeill Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 02:10 PM)hanness Wrote: Fantastic! I'll hold off and wait for that other patch. How will I know when that is ready. Will that show up as a new release like 0.7.0?

It's in the queue already.  I'll post you an update when it's accepted and pulled into the repo.  After that, I think we're all done until the next batch of work begins again.  There's always something which needs tweaking or correcting in a project as large as QB64.  Wink

Just wanted to check-in to see if there was some way to download a version that has the fix for this issue already. If not, no worries. I hold off till I hear back.
(05-21-2022, 06:12 PM)hanness Wrote: Just wanted to check-in to see if there was some way to download a version that has the fix for this issue already. If not, no worries. I hold off till I hear back.

You can, but if you wait just a few more days, we should be pushing out another official version with the fix and a several more little things in it.  Right now the old thing holding us up from the next release is sorting out a few issues with the new wiki parsing routine Rho's been working on.  Wink
(05-21-2022, 10:47 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-21-2022, 06:12 PM)hanness Wrote: Just wanted to check-in to see if there was some way to download a version that has the fix for this issue already. If not, no worries. I hold off till I hear back.

You can, but if you wait just a few more days, we should be pushing out another official version with the fix and a several more little things in it.  Right now the old thing holding us up from the next release is sorting out a few issues with the new wiki parsing routine Rho's been working on.  Wink

Sounds good. I'll hold off then.

Thanks for all the help - very much appreciated!