Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing QB64 Phoenix Edition v0.8.2 Release!
QB64 Phoenix Edition v0.8.2!
https://github.com/QB64-Phoenix-Edition/...tag/v0.8.2

Bug fixes
  - The `C++ Compiler Settings...` menu now opens correctly.

Full Changelog: https://github.com/QB64-Phoenix-Edition/...1...v0.8.2
Again, not finding the link to the exe. The link above is just showing changes to source.

.3's a charm?
b = b + ...
Oh, I think I get it, did you click the changelog link rather than the big link at the beginning of the post? The "QB64 Phoenix Edition v0.8.2!" text is a link.
Crap, it's so big I couldn't see it, sorry, now I am embarrassed. Thanks!

Thumbs up for figuring it out!
b = b + ...
No I can see how you'd miss it, I was wondering if it wasn't obvious it was a link, clearly it's not XD

I'll edit it with the link under the text as well.
So far so good...
b = b + ...
Aww, man! 0.8.2? I have only just installed 0.7.1... At this rate I may as well wait and install 0.9.0 by the end of the month... lol Ok. 0.8.2 it is then... *sigh*
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
The general idea is more frequent smaller releases, with the intention that users can get new features and bugfixes faster. Unless you actively need something from a new release you probably don't need to always stay on the latest (but if you do run into an issue, it would be best to see if you still encounter it on the latest release before reporting it).

Ideally at some point in the future you could just click a few buttons and get the latest, but we're not there yet xD
Understood... 0.8.2 is in and running... Thank you...
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
Thanks, DSMan. Was busy with chores earlier, but installed 0.8.2, and all is well now. Greatly appreciate the quick response!