Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New logo - draft
Last night, over a bottle of wine, I had the idea to try a new forum logo. Ok, that's the result. What do you all mean?

I don't have my own website anymore so as a screenshot. The screenshot shows the example in Chrome - Edge and Firefox were also OK. - It was made with Homesite (the old days  Rolleyes ). - The picture of the firebird ist free.

[Image: Neues-Logo2022-06-14.jpg]
Reminds me of this that I did a month ago (Proggies #24): https://ibb.co/4PtHXdf

Looks like same exact clipart. That is a nice font you have!
b = b + ...
I was going to do a contest for everyone to submit and vote on a new logo for the July 4th holidays, but I've been side tracked by life and haven't been around much lately. I'd love to set us up regular contests to change our banner for various holidays/seasons, but I'm currently tied up preparing to have open heart surgery next month. If it goes well, and then all goes good with a month of rehab, I should be back and active again by mid-August. Wink

I suppose banner/logo contests will just need to wait until after then. Smile
(06-15-2022, 04:20 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: I was going to do a contest for everyone to submit and vote on a new logo for the July 4th holidays, but I've been side tracked by life and haven't been around much lately.  I'd love to set us up regular contests to change our banner for various holidays/seasons, but I'm currently tied up preparing to have open heart surgery next month.  If it goes well, and then all goes good with a month of rehab, I should be back and active again by mid-August.  Wink

I suppose banner/logo contests will just need to wait until after then.  Smile

Good idea! Und for the heart surgery, good luck and get well soon.
(06-14-2022, 10:04 PM)bplus Wrote: Reminds me of this that I did a month ago (Proggies #24): https://ibb.co/4PtHXdf

Looks like same exact clipart. That is a nice font you have!

Yes, is the same bird. I have it from here: Phoenix Firebird Tattoo Mythologie
So where did you get the font, looks nice!
b = b + ...
(06-15-2022, 12:34 PM)bplus Wrote: So where did you get the font, looks nice!

Sorry, I have forget it. The font "QB64..." is SerpentineDBol, "Portal..." is Freefrm710 BT.

And then I adjusted the layer properties; Photoshop 7.01
I think these fonts are from CorelDRAW 3 and 9. Both have many nice and interesting fonts.

I see just now, I have 381 fonts installed.  Wink

[Image: Phoenix-Ebenen-angepasst2022-06-15.jpg]
Oh, made yourself, excellent!!!

Got's to give you a thumb's up on your header, it is exquisite.
b = b + ...
Thanks!

[Image: Danke-Thanks.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
(06-14-2022, 09:23 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: Last night, over a bottle of wine, I had the idea to try a new forum logo. Ok, that's the result. What do you all mean?

I don't have my own website anymore so as a screenshot. The screenshot shows the example in Chrome - Edge and Firefox were also OK. - It was made with Homesite (the old days  Rolleyes ). - The picture of the firebird ist free.

[Image: Neues-Logo2022-06-14.jpg]

Hi Kernelpanik,

I love your new banner  veey much but I'ld write: "Phoenix" Vs. "Phönix".

BTW, I'm sure your surgery will be fine and that you'll feel OK and back with us very soon.

Looking forward to hear good news from you.

Cheers.
Fifi
Before to send the arrow of truth, dip the head in a honey pot (Cheyenne saying).
Don't tell my Mom I'm on iMac with macOS, she thinks I work on PC with Windows. Tongue