Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MasterGy Works Collection (1997-)
I would like my programs to receive separate posts. Unfortunately, I don't have time and this interface is limited. I carefully collected everything I found from my work of the last 25 years and edited it in HTML with a menu system. All in one. This makes archiving and saving easier for me. I am sharing this here.

.html   mastergy_works_collection_downloadlink.html (Size: 363 bytes / Downloads: 708)

Download link in attachment !

c

Attached Files Image(s)

Heart 
Thank you for this download.

Lot of cool people from Internet from your country.
(08-17-2022, 09:48 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: Thank you for this download.

Lot of cool people from Internet from your country.

Thank you very much ! Thanks for watching!
thank you MasterGy Smile
I tried to download these; got hit with an access violation by Google:

Quote:Google Drive
You need access
Request access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more
(12-26-2023, 05:24 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: I tried to download these; got hit with an access violation by Google:

Quote:Google Drive
You need access
Request access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more
Hello ! I shared it!
Still isn't sharing them.  Sad

Any chance you can put them in a 7z archive and just attach them here somewhere, so we can host them and always have them available for folks here at the forum?
(12-26-2023, 12:30 PM)SMcNeill Wrote: Still isn't sharing them.  Sad

Any chance you can put them in a 7z archive and just attach them here somewhere, so we can host them and always have them available for folks here at the forum?
Try again please !
Works this time.  1.78GB, so it's a nice little sized archive!  Many thanks for this.  Wink
(12-26-2023, 09:53 PM)SMcNeill Wrote: Works this time.  1.78GB, so it's a nice little sized archive!  Many thanks for this.  Wink
I just downloaded 1.78GB in 45 seconds. If you would have told me 15 years ago that I would be doing that at the end of 2023 I would have said you were crazy.

Thanks for the goodies MasterGy
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial