Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating Help file (Solved)
I tried to update the Help file (Update  all pages) and was told "It may take a while", so I sat back and waited. After about 10 seconds I got another message that there was an "Internal error in the IDE". Does this mean my QB64 file may be outdated, or corrupted? Should I re-install QB64PE?  Confused
I'd say its the same issue you're having here: https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=734

Make certain you have write permission on the folder, or just move your QB64 folder to the root drive and see if the problem doesn't go away.
I've checked the folder; It was set to Read Only (dunno why) so I un-selected that option, but it seems to have made no difference- I open one of my QB files and try to re-save it, and get the message "Cannot save file (error 26306-12305)".
Test moving the folder to C:/QB64/. If that makes a difference, it's still a permission or UAC issue at play.
I've done that, now it's in C:/QB64PE. Everything works still (links etc.) but still says cannot save!
I'd like to close this thread, as the issue is related to my other post, which is now resolved also. Thanks for the help again.