Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal IDE Error?
Just to keep you guys on your toes:
I'm trying to use the "Help" function while programming, using "Keyword Index", and I get the error message :
Internal IDE Error (module: Wiki Methods, on line 767) every time.
It's not my coding - it happens when I start a new, empty programme as well as every completed (and working) one.
Can this be something to do with my installation (again), or is it a genuine fault in QB64PE?
Riddle me that, Batmen!  Huh
(08-09-2022, 09:00 AM)PhilOfPerth Wrote: Just to keep you guys on your toes:
I'm trying to use the "Help" function while programming, using "Keyword Index", and I get the error message :
Internal IDE Error (module: Wiki Methods, on line 767) every time.
It's not my coding - it happens when I start a new, empty programme as well as every completed (and working) one.
Can this be something to do with my installation (again), or is it a genuine fault in QB64PE?
Riddle me that, Batmen!  Huh

Hi Phil,

I'll look into this, you're using QB64PE v0.8.2 I guess? If not please let me know the version you use.

I did lots of enhancements and tweaks to the Wiki Methods module starting from v0.5.0 so I need to know the exact version of QB64PE you're using. Maybe it's an error which I've already fixed.
As far as I can tell, looking at the "Details" of my QB64.exe, it's version 2.1.0.0
How this relates to the Wiki version I don't know., sorry
Version 2.1 isn't a Phoenix Edition version. It's from the old site with wiki links broken as they try to point back to the now lost QB64.rip site.

Grab the latest version from our github releases and see if that won't fix the problem for you. You're about half a year and multiple releases out of date currently. Wink
https://github.com/QB64-Phoenix-Edition/QB64pe/releases -- quick link to the release page.
Wow, really???
I'll do that now. Thanks Steve

Update: Now have version 0.8.2.0