Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disco fails to open
Just tried to access Disco (as I have done many times before) - got error message

h ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/dbsgehzf2nkqv57/QB64_disco_error.PNG?dl=1   (image just below)
[Image: QB64-disco-error.png]

From the way the image looks, it appears as if you've made it to the site, but then something is failing to load. I have no idea what's going with that. It may be that the invite link was created with a time limit to it... I'll have to ask Spriggsy about sharing us a permanent one.
Update the Discord link on the forums here. See if you have any issues with it.
Disco via QB64phoenix

h ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/waavt206yf3txye/Disco_invite-part%201%20via%20QB64p.PNG?dl=1

[Image: Disco-invite-part-1-via-QB64p.png]

Seems to be a typo - thought Spriggy was handling this (maybe I am using the wrong CodePage - using CP 437)

h ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/6hypdniteefqwal/Disco%20invite%20part%202.PNG?dl=1

[Image: Disco-invite-part-2.png]

I just ignored this error

h ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/6kad1wpxic0xyox/Disco_invite%20-part%203.PNG?dl=1

[Image: Disco-invite-part-3.png]

Got here without having to register or anything.

A little concerned about "...qb64.org" being mentioned (especially on an opening page for invites)

The channel I was after does not appear to be there any more
Quote:A little concerned about "...qb64.org" being mentioned (especially on an opening page for invites)

I've mentioned the broken link to the old site. We'll see about getting it sorted out for folks ASAP.

As for the other issues, I don't know anything much about them -- all I do is copy/paste and host the link I'm given. If there's some sort of javascript glitch going on with Discord, you'd probably be better off asking Spriggsy and the others about it in the Discord channels. Hopefully they can do more to help sort out the issue for you than I can, because it's completely outside my area of expertise. Wink