Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 200th user registered today.
That makes this place about half the size of the hussel and bussel busy off the carts QBasic Forum! I swear over there there are days Bob and I can barely wake keep up. Kidding aside, nice to see folks are still finding us here. I think our 200th member is from my old haunt, Italy.

Pete
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

It should have been two months ago and I almost got marked as a bad-guy account...

I would do more to increase publicity for QB64PE but I hate social networking, fumbled out of two places this year and don't like checking my e-mail accounts. LOL getting spam from a guy trying to sell me software because I was interested in only one free thing he did.

Shouldn't tell you this @Pete but I don't like the color of your linked name near your avatar!

(Keeps writing because he/she cannot post an useful program into "Rising" forum...)
I'm not all that fond of green, either. Probably because I put in a good 10-hours a week into keeping my lawns that color.

No worries. We only ban members for life if they fail to refer at least 10 new members by.... oh... okay, for you that would be this Thursday. Well, no pressure! Big Grin

Pete
Actually 221, Pete! I registered almost one hour ago. By the way… Hello everybody!
Hello, I hope you're not hungry.
b = b + ...
Because we're fresh out of fava beans and a nice Chianti. Hey Clippy, someone want's to invite you for dinner!

Pete

Big Grin 
Hungry? Not at all! Big Grin  this was just the nickname I got in the Air Force
I hope you get along well with the Marines, or do you consider yourself above them?

Pete

Superior? Why should I? Are you a former Marine, Pete?
(10-29-2022, 11:16 PM)hannibal_leckter Wrote: Superior? Why should I? Are you a former Marine, Pete?

Not *superior*, but *above them*.  I think Pete was imaging you as being in the Air Force.  Big Grin

(Looks like that one flew right over his head..)  ;D