Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test junk
Just a topic for me to test out plugins and junk as I try to add and enable them into the forums for us.  Feel free to ignore this topic and try not to laugh too hard at me when/if something fails. Wink

@Spriggsy
@admin
@admin -- Can I tag myself and get a notification? Enquiring minds want to know!
(04-17-2022, 02:07 AM)admin Wrote: Just a topic for me to test out plugins and junk as I try to add and enable them into the forums for us.  Feel free to ignore this topic and try not to laugh too hard at me when/if something fails. Wink

@Spriggsy
@admin It worked!
Tread on those who tread on you

@Everybody tagged me! And I tagged myself! (IS there an everybody tag? If so, it might need to be disabled or limited if possible)
Nope. Apparently not an @everybody @all @everyone.
Code: (Select All)
DO
    PRINT "Hello World"
Loop

Default code box seems a little underwhelming.  Got to look for an upgrade to that...
@admin Nice job partnering to get the wiki back! One change. Look for the EMAIL US link on that main page, and get qb64.org changed to whatever email you have set up here. BTW - Weird that you .com goes to a wordpress page.

Pete
(04-17-2022, 04:28 AM)Pete Wrote: @admin Nice job partnering to get the wiki back! One change. Look for the EMAIL US link on that main page, and get qb64.org changed to whatever email you have set up here. BTW - Weird that you .com goes to a wordpress page.

Pete

Yeah I noticed that too, cant have anything giving RC Cola man a link back
[Image: cexp1x.png]
[Image: RUwHcyM.png]
testing image upload

edit: seems uploading to imgur and embed with [ img ] is the way to go