Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 Phoenix Edition v3.3.0 Released!
QB64 Phoenix Edition v3.3.0!
https://github.com/QB64-Phoenix-Edition/...tag/v3.3.0

Enhancements
  • #201 - Source files provided on the command line can now be relative to the current working directory - @DualBrain, @mkilgore
    • The executable name specified by -o is always relative to the location of the source file.
    • The previous behavior of specifying the source file relative to the location of QB64-PE still works.
  • #145, #204 - QB64-PE can now generate a ".license.txt" file beside your program - @mkilgore
    • This file contains the text of all the software licenses that apply to your program based on the dependencies you are using. You can then distribute the license file alongside your program to meet the requirements of those licenses.
    • The file can be generated either via a toggle option in the `Run` menu, or via the new `-f:GenerateLicenseFile=[true/false]` command line option.
  • #185, #208 - `_SNDPLAYCOPY` now takes `x`, `y`, and `z` parameters to change the balance of the copied sound - @a740g

Bug Fixes
  • #177, #197 - Using undeclared variables in a CONST expression now properly gives an error - @mkilgore
  • #194, #195, #197 - _BLUE and _RGBA now work in CONST expressions - @mkilgore
  • #202 - Fixed `String * n` and `Bit * n` types when used with Static arrays - @DualBrain, @mkilgore
  • #199, #203 - Fixed the command line options listed in manpage - @mkilgore

Full Changelog: https://github.com/QB64-Phoenix-Edition/...1...v3.3.0
2 Thumbs up!

Pete
Ha! I just got the Recent Files up to around 20 today for 3.2.

Add another thumb!
b = b + ...
Nice.  Thanks for the updates! The license.txt  dependencies generation is a nice idea.  I've never really noticed or explored the x/y/z parameters in the _SND commands.  That'll be my next project!

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner
@pete
2 Thumbs up!

Pete

My first thought.  Up Where? Tongue
Why up in the Northern hemisphere, of course. Oh shoot, come to think of it, Matt's in Australia. I hope he doesn't take what I posted the "wrong" way. Big Grin

Pete
(10-12-2022, 08:17 PM)Pete Wrote: Why up in the Northern hemisphere, of course. Oh shoot, come to think of it, Matt's in Australia. I hope he doesn't take what I posted the "wrong" way. Big Grin

I know everybody hates Ohio but we're not quite as far away as Australia, even if you'd prefer it that way Big Grin
Ohio, isn't that near Sidney?

Pete
Maybe you mean Omeo, Pete -that's a beautiful town in Gippsland Victoria - pretty close to where I use to live. I know, you were joking, but I thought I'd give Oz a "plug". Fits the theme here!
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
(10-12-2022, 08:21 PM)DSMan195276 Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 08:17 PM)Pete Wrote: Why up in the Northern hemisphere, of course. Oh shoot, come to think of it, Matt's in Australia. I hope he doesn't take what I posted the "wrong" way. Big Grin

I know everybody hates Ohio but we're not quite as far away as Australia, even if you'd prefer it that way Big Grin

Why do you think everyone hates Ohio? It's pretty nice now with fall colors.

It's New York we hate, not the state but the damn Yankees!
b = b + ...