Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File menu recent list
(11-07-2023, 08:40 PM)bplus Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 08:23 PM)SpriggsySpriggs Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 07:56 PM)bplus Wrote: No I want to delete a file because it was a waste of time or most likely I started a better one under a new name.
@bplus I should have specified that I was talking to Eric.

sOK my reason is great enough to include Eric's needs and wants. Smile

Right Eric?
Exactly.. I need to remove old recent files from the list without having to manually edit the recent.bin file.
@eoredson

Oh you want to remove, moved or deleted files from the Recent Files list.

OK you can do that easy <Remove broken links> option right bottom. Cleans up the list pronto!
b = b + ...
(11-08-2023, 12:38 AM)bplus Wrote: @eoredson

Oh you want to remove, moved or deleted files from the Recent Files list.

OK you can do that easy <Remove broken links> option right bottom. Cleans up the list pronto!

That might help.
Let me also say that there aren't a whole lot of buttons on these menus and they're unlikely to cause any issues when using them so clicking them to see what they do is always a viable option.

For the future.
Tread on those who tread on you

Quote:Walther must be a German thing? Here we say Dude!
Yes, it is a phrase. "My God Walther, what is he doing there?"  Sad
(11-08-2023, 12:22 PM)SpriggsySpriggs Wrote: Let me also say that there aren't a whole lot of buttons on these menus and they're unlikely to cause any issues when using them so clicking them to see what they do is always a viable option.

For the future.

One exception jumps out immediately but pretty obvious what that does, <Clear list> that you will likely regret!
That's 1/4 th of the buttons Smile

You know what Steve said about adding items to recent list for "favorites" is not bad idea, it would be handy to pin a couple or maybe an add on of favorites at bottom so you know they are always there.
b = b + ...