Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New EMBED keywords
These new keywords are dang cool, man. I remember trying to use PowerShell to make small scripts that I would call from within QB64 to generate my files at runtime, which was ALWAYS a pain in the butt due to the quotes and such. Then Dav had his algorithm for doing it and it made it easy but still a pain for multiple files. Now we've got RhoSigma to thank for making this whole thing headache-free. It's probably one of the most game-changing things I've seen from QB64 in a long time. Bravo, guys. Bravo.
Tread on those who tread on you

(01-03-2024, 02:40 PM)SpriggsySpriggs Wrote: These new keywords are dang cool, man. I remember trying to use PowerShell to make small scripts that I would call from within QB64 to generate my files at runtime, which was ALWAYS a pain in the butt due to the quotes and such. Then Dav had his algorithm for doing it and it made it easy but still a pain for multiple files. Now we've got RhoSigma to thank for making this whole thing headache-free. It's probably one of the most game-changing things I've seen from QB64 in a long time. Bravo, guys. Bravo.
See what a little Patreon love can do for the community Smile

The developers of QB64PE are fantastic! Become a patron to show your support: https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1387
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial