Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C++ types > QB64 types: do we have an equivalent QB64PE page?
(05-31-2024, 05:01 PM)grymmjack Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 03:26 PM)madscijr Wrote: For some API work I'm doing, I found this page useful: 

PS Useful trick for anyone who wants to copy a table with hyperlinks from a Web page to forum post markdown quickly - you can use Excel. A couple small macros and some formulas gets you a nice reusable template. Here's the macro and see the screenshot for how to set up the formulas. Thereafter all you have to do is paste your table into the sheet and voila! the final markdown is calculated in cells M2-M(endrow). Slap that inside
tags and done. (Note: if you need more than 4 columns, insert n columns, copy the formula columns over, and add the new columns to the final row mardown formula.) The ability to paste directly from rich text into the forums editor would eliminate all this nonsense but this beats manually typing in everything. 
This is awesome! You should make a video tutorial showing us how to do this Smile

Well done!!!
Thanks, it feels like such a kludge! 

If we can't find a control to let you paste tables / rich text directly into the forum editor, what I'd really like to do is make a QB64PE utility that reads a rich text table or range of Excel cells directly from the clipboard and auto-generates the markdown. I'm not sure what kind of API or QB64 wizardry we would need to make that work, anybody got any ideas?? 

I'll post an Excel tutorial when I get a chance... not today! LoL

Messages In This Thread
RE: C++ types > QB64 types: do we have an equivalent QB64PE page? - by madscijr - 05-31-2024, 08:23 PM