Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New logo - draft
Quote:I definitly would prefer capital letters

Point taken. Will replace the letters.

Honestly,  with the picture of the PHOENIX there, I don't even see why P and E need to be there.  The bird makes it unique enough and less gets lost if you "iconify" it.
I don't have a whole lot to add, but I did want to say that these are fantastic, thank you all for putting these together!

Also personally I quite like the flat phoenix look. The 'pe' is nice to fit in there just because 'qb64pe' is one of the easiest ways to find us, I like under the wings but I'm not much of a designer so I don't think I'd put too much stock in my opinion Big Grin
Ok, listening to feedback...   Ditch the ODD lowercase letters... Add the full text.

fyi: It looks horrible as an ICON.

[Image: GmLAD3u.png]
@Pwillard, you are doing fine work, thumbs up!

May I suggest something to try, a little SuperMan like shield/logo of "PE" at the heart of the mythic spirit bird.

Even if the letters aren't clear when shrunk down to logo size that shield shape will still tell the story. I am seeing bright gold or yellow to contrast with red.
b = b + ...
Do you mean like this?

[Image: dK89uqv.png]
Wow @Pwillard,

that's the first design I could really fall in love with, well done.
Man you are fast! I had in mind much smaller PE with the letters forming the shape of a shield like on Superman's costume.
[Image: shield.png]

Attached Files Image(s)

b = b + ...
I have to be honest... I hate it.

[Image: wUHCoC7.png]
(06-22-2022, 04:34 PM)Pwillard Wrote: I have to be honest... I hate it.

Me too, +1

My favorite is still this one:
https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...79#pid3479
Superman would hate it too, it's at least 4x's too big it would get in the way of saving people. Smile
(Plus the letters were in yellow in my imagination, no black borders, just yellow on red background.)

I like the clear clean lines though!
b = b + ...