Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Banner Contest! (2023)
I think since it looks better, of course the extra lines are worth it.
Tread on those who tread on you

Ah my eyes can't really make out a great difference the sun looks more sun like...? 

Thanks for feedback @Balderdash

Insight on "Too much!"

It's not colors, nor number of flowers, it's that they ALL are looking at you! Kind of creepy! Sad

Dang! gazillion and one coming up, stay tuned Smile
b = b + ...
nice mods B+, they look like a morning glory bloom
Oh thanks vince Smile

I think I got at the heart of "too much". See if this doesn't look more natural:

Mod #10

Mod#10.3 even more rotation added

b = b + ...
-----
Thumbs Up 
@Sprezzo Well that's a looker, nice job!

Don't suppose that flower on left was computer generated? It looks like it could be almost...
b = b + ...
Quote:@bplus - I think I got at the heart of "too much". See if this doesn't look more natural:

Mod #10

In principle it is already looking good. . . just a bit monotonous, but it's more difficult to design as a program than with Photoshop etc. But you should use a meadow as the background, something like in my example, and create the flowers over it.

The suggestion of the The Joyful Programmer actually looks good, not monotonous, if it weren't for that horror phoenix.

Some spring music to relax (Krautspring)  Wink

[Image: QB64-Spring.png]

All in fun now...not a serious contender.
@Dano some more fun!

Attached Files
.zip   Spring Logo.zip (Size: 18.39 KB / Downloads: 35)
b = b + ...
ROFL well done! This could have been the main gag on the front page of the old QB64 site while Galleon was in charge...

I could never do that. I missed physics course in high school, had to take chemistry for two years because I failed the first time, it sucked.