Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google's Gemini AI in QB64
Yeah I want to tell one of my You Tube subs that says we or he lives in a Sim that he's been consuming too many magic mushrooms.
b = b + ...
Holy crap, that LLM has a chip on its shoulder, LOL
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
I think if that asshat David Letterman was still on T.V., he'd have a frequent bit dedicated to this topic called, Stupid A.I. Tricks.

Note to Steve: Please keep my account active. I may need to return in the year 2030 to edit this post. Cool! Someone who looks just like Arnold Schwarzenegger is ringing my doorbell!

Pete
Fake News + Phony Politicians = Real Problems

(09-07-2024, 12:36 AM)Pete Wrote: I think if that asshat David Letterman was still on T.V., he'd have a frequent bit dedicated to this topic called, Stupid A.I. Tricks.

Note to Steve: Please keep my account active. I may need to return in the year 2030 to edit this post. Cool! Someone who looks just like Arnold Schwarzenegger is ringing my doorbell!

Pete

THERE'S AN OPTION SOMEWHERE TO DISABLE PETE'S ACCOUNT??  WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS SOONER???

Bye Bye Pete!
As an admin, if my account is disabled does that entitle me to worker's Comp?

Pete Big Grin

(09-07-2024, 09:13 PM)You have to work first, you snowflake!Pete Wrote: As an admin, if my account is disabled does that entitle me to worker's Comp?

Pete Big Grin

You have to work first, you snowflake!!
Well at least I don't have to worry about you replacing me with A.I. You're too cheap to put CHIPs in the break room!

Pete Big Grin

- Posted from my safe space.

(09-07-2024, 12:10 AM)TerryRitchie Wrote: Holy crap, that LLM has a chip on its shoulder, LOL

In my system instructions, I told it to be rude and demeaning to the user and to answer sarcastically. When I inspect the JSON from the API, it usually shows a medium to high probability for harassment lol. I'm planning on making several JSON configs that way I can swap personalities on the fly.
Tread on those who tread on you

Just asked the AI:
Quote:Tell me about the QB64 language

The response:

If you ask:
Quote:Jessica, will you marry me?

It will respond something like: