Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 is a green programming language
Exclamation 
(12-03-2022, 08:43 AM)aurel Wrote: and what i am sayin' all the time

python is not for Windows ...it is for Linux
Big Grin
Edited this as I promised... sorry... please remove what was this quote.
(12-09-2022, 02:50 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 08:43 AM)aurel Wrote: and what i am sayin' all the time

python is not for Windows ...it is for Linux
Big Grin
(Off topicSmile I found your forum. The problem is that the page for a "normal discourse", like the posts of this topic, are not in the same format as the page with the available boards. What I mean is, the page is a long series of serif-font junk listed like a text dump with links all over the place and the occasional "code" block, which is difficult to follow along. I open the Terms of Service page and it's also in the fancy page format.

Is that normal? I have used Brave Browser and Firefox, so maybe I should be using a different program. Or do I have to create an account?

I was supposed to send PM but since I allow it sent to me only by the moderators of this forum, it wouldn't be fair. As soon as somebody else could reply to me accurately I will edit this post out of significance. Also I'm not revealing the website for those that don't know.

Are you talking about this? http://basic4all.epizy.com/?i=1

A normal Proboards Forum (not that good but you get what you pay for), Basic's hobbyist's talk about dabbling with their own interpreters specially Aurel and his. Notice http: no s!
b = b + ...
(12-09-2022, 03:56 PM)bplus Wrote: A normal Proboards Forum (not that good but you get what you pay for), Basic's hobbyist's talk about dabbling with their own interpreters specially Aurel and his. Notice http: no s!

Well, I didn't want the word to get out that way but...

It's OK. Maybe I'll join but don't have anything useful to contribute at this time. I have been getting online far more often than coding or listening to music.
I am not sure about what mnrvovrfc talking Huh
(12-13-2022, 08:14 AM)aurel Wrote: I am not sure about what mnrvovrfc talking Huh
I found the forum where you are administrator.

Arrow Was too chicken to PM somebody to get information about it. Should have sent PM so somebody else doesn't pick up the web address and then either one of us gets blamed for it, me or the person that I asked here. It's not fair for me to PM when I don't allow it for anybody except the moderators.

UPDATE: I'm not here to offend or to put down anybody. It was something that interested me but I needed to clear that doubt. Right now I'm lame in the creative department but would like to share a few more of my programs, be it or not for limited use.
Quote:I found the forum where you are administrator.
This part I understand

but another not very much ...maybe i am slow ...or stupid or my english is do damn poor.
maybe everything   Big Grin 

well don't complicate with PM or not PM or ..

just go to and make account and that is :
 http://basic4all.epizy.com
.. or too busy chasing moose and MySQL.

Probably a language issue, but seriously, those of you who do not have English as your first language and can still communicate fairly well on an English formatted board, high praise! I can't even speak a first language, let alone a second.

Pete
by the way my forum is ordinary SimpleMachine forum 2.1.1
and in all browsers i am using :

Edge
SeaMonkey
K-Meleon

on LInux(when my partiotion was not screwed by stupid grub -or new win7 installed delete grub
yes that is ..i was using PaleMoon, Firefox and SeaMonley on Q4OS...
damn maybe i should reinstal LXLE ..on  this one SeaMonkey fly...and also K-Meleon in wine work like is installed Wink
Quote:but seriously, those of you who do not have English
Pete

i understand what each word in English mean
but i don't get it what is whole concept of his elaboration
with sending PM ...not sending PM
what a heck he means with all that triviality Huh
Well having some decades of PM experiences, I can understand, on both extremes, that some love it, and some hate it. Some folks would tell me they felt the people who send PM's were trying to hide stuff, collude with others, deprive others on the forum from info that might be useful, etc. Other folks feel it is too much work, both reading forum messages and PMs. Some folks here don't like that a link PM, in a long thread, tags you to the first post in that thread, then you have to navigate to find the tag, stuff like that.

If someone blocks or doesn't open/ respond to PMs. I can see why it would feel uncomfortable to use it, hypocritical. My take would be if you find philosophizing the use of PMs to be trivial, perhaps the concern over that philosophizing is equally as trivial? Sorry, I grew up watching too many episodes of Kung Fu.

In other news, how's the Sea Monkey browser working out for the two of you? Is it faster than FireFox? I hate Avast Secure Browser, Opera has become worse by the version, Edge puts me on edge, so I was thinking of trying Sea Monkey out.

Pete