Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... I *think* I found the cheese at the end of the maze?
Yeah, the "other" place is like a ghost town. I swear I heard crickets the last time I trolled around. You've come to the right place.
(12-27-2022, 11:33 PM)MrCreemy Wrote: Is that what we are calling it? "the event"... well, we need some kind of euphemism, I suppose.

I just called it "The Event" because I couldn't think of the stronger words/phrases that other have used to describe it.  "Event" a euphemism for the words that came to mind first, like "Hostile Takeover", "Massacre", "Scuttling", or "Incompetent Captaincy".

I was really impressed by how quickly Steve & Co. got all the QB64PE machinery up and running in such a short time.  There must've been some long hours involved.

The devs have been chugging along ever since, pushing many useful and cool enhancements into QB64.

Steve's right.  This is the place to be if you want a well-maintained QB64 with help & info without attitudes.

Quote:Do "we" have inform?

Inform IS available for PE.  I can't speak for it since I have yet to use it.  Sniff around the forum here and you'll find posts by others who know much more about it than I.