Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody from Spain?
(02-06-2023, 07:40 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote:
(02-06-2023, 05:03 PM)bplus Wrote: His signature had something against posting repeated material, which is shame because new members don't know of his work.

Not everybody likes this forum's style. Either that or he was willing to join one forum and became upset that the "dot-rip" site failed how it did.

I'm not from Spain but could write in Spanish marginally, does that count?

No nací en España pero puedo escribir en castellano de forma aceptable, a ver si eso es válido.

<-- has to use "gucharmap" to create the characters with accents...
<-- also used the Spanish word for "Spanish language from Spain" that I got from Antonio Banderas in "Ghost Rider" and a few other people on film. I don't know what the language really called away from Latin America.
Do you mean "Ghost Rider" starring Nicolas Cage? If so, Antonio Banderas was not in that movie.
Tread on those who tread on you

(02-08-2023, 07:51 PM)Balderdash Wrote: Do you mean "Ghost Rider" starring Nicolas Cage? If so, Antonio Banderas was not in that movie.

Might have been, I was focusing on the movie version which had Spanish voice-overs. The accent of Spanish given to the protagonist of that movie.
(02-06-2023, 05:34 PM)SMcNeill Wrote: Wasn't Petr from Russia?  Or thereabout?

Czech Republic.
@Petr true?
b = b + ...
Nice to see you guys here. So let's get it straight! I am from the Czech Republic, i.e. from the former Czechoslovakia. My ancestors are Czechs, Germans and Romanians. I've just been racking my brains with MemSound, but in the end it worked. Phoenix has come a long way and I will definitely be showing up here more often now. I also have my own thread in profilic programmers, but the programs there come from QB64 2.02 and I will have to modify them for Phoenix, but it won't be difficult, I already know how.
 Finally, one reassurance. I have all my programs backed up and will post them here. I just hope, and I'm saying this right away, that this forum will last and not turn out like previous f
orums, that's why I'm saying it right now. Back up, back up, back up.

[Image: czflag.jpg]

Thumbs Up 
Sure is nice to have a sound guy around! Smile
b = b + ...
Hi Petr
Sound???
I remember a program for 3D world!...maybe using Maptriangle?
Hi @TempodiBasic, yes I have the 3D world backed up. Including the level editor, you was trying out back then. Yes it used MAPTRIANGLE (3D) with hardware texture images.

(02-19-2023, 06:46 PM)Petr Wrote: Back up, back up, back up.

[Image: czflag.jpg]

That's what we've been trying to do.  Heck, we even have an offline version which is only a few months old, if you want to back up our wiki and forums yourself.  (And yes, I plan to update that version on a regular basis for everyone to use and enjoy. Wink )
(02-21-2023, 03:06 PM)Petr Wrote: Hi @TempodiBasic, yes I have the 3D world backed up. Including the level editor, you was trying out back then. Yes it used MAPTRIANGLE (3D) with hardware texture images.

Ah ok, my memory has no too bugs!
I found it (3Dworld editor) very interesting, I did some explorations but I must take more knowledge about how manage a 3D world and about Maptriangle to go on with some applications in a 3D world.
There are your code examples, those of someone else and the wiki, but there is also an official document about MAPTRIANGLE?