Mod #4 Flower color palettes:

I think I like the 2nd one.
b = b + ...
wow
i become blind from all that flowers   Big Grin 
cool Mark !!
Mod 5: Color according to petal count for identifying species

b = b + ...
Bplus's goal appears to be to publish so many banners, everyone will vote for a different one of his, giving him 250 different votes for 250 different images, which will let me win with the three votes I get from me, myself, and I! Big Grin
I was just looking at what I posted and wondered how can anyone choose just one?

I can probably post a variation every day. The first week is covered already! Smile

BTW what happened to the melting ice of current banner?
b = b + ...
Mod 6, more flowers!

b = b + ...
Shocked 
(03-08-2023, 01:33 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: Bplus's goal appears to be to publish so many banners, everyone will vote for a different one of his, giving him 250 different votes for 250 different images, which will let me win with the three votes I get from me, myself, and I! Big Grin

(Waves the large index finger back and forth with disgusted look on their face)
You need to erase the last half of that sentence. We have just buried the hatchet a short time ago and we're near spring already again.

(03-08-2023, 03:35 AM)bplus Wrote: Mod 6, more flowers!

@bplus these look awesome. It would look even yummier if you could vectorize the QB64 raster logo. Or perhaps use a high-resolution version of the logo.
(03-08-2023, 05:12 PM)a740g Wrote: @bplus these look awesome. It would look even yummier if you could vectorize the QB64 raster logo. Or perhaps use a high-resolution version of the logo.

I was going to suggest this but I'm not sure if there's a Windows version.

https://potrace.sourceforge.net/

Otherwise there are at least two sites where a bitmap could be converted to SVG to import into Inkscape, make changes to it and re-export as PNG.

LOL at dbox's latest contribution.