Poll: Which is the best looking theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black
12.50%
2 12.50%
Calm
18.75%
3 18.75%
Dawn
6.25%
1 6.25%
Earth
0%
0 0%
Flame
12.50%
2 12.50%
Leaf
0%
0 0%
Night
31.25%
5 31.25%
Sun
0%
0 0%
Twilight
12.50%
2 12.50%
Water
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote on the default theme!
@johnno56 Themes are more like background color for Title bars and at Top of Forum Page.

I've noticed that since I selected Flame, it hasn't changed when I log in, compared to not logging in, it remains original color Sunrise (is it?) purple.

So that's cool, we are voting for what visitors are seeing.

Update: Correction not Sunrise, "Twilight", current default I think?

"Sunrise" would go perfect with Phoenix theme name wise.
b = b + ...
Yeah... I should have scrolled down further... Funny how one finds out the facts 'after' the question has been asked... One of my unfailing traits... Mouth goes in to motion 'before' the brain is in gear... *sigh*

Changing themes... My default browser is Google Chrome. The selected theme is the same each time I login... Just tried it on Firefox, Brave and Opera. Chrome and Firefox were ok. Brave, however, gave me a completely different colour... Not a big deal. I rarely use Opera... lol
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
This may sound like a foolish question... As there is the option, at the bottom of the site page to select a theme, what would be the purpose of a poll? I can only think that a poll would be necessary if the 'theme selection' was to be removed.

Just curious...

J
(04-26-2022, 04:06 AM)johnno56 Wrote: This may sound like a foolish question... As there is the option, at the bottom of the site page to select a theme, what would be the purpose of a poll? I can only think that a poll would be necessary if the 'theme selection' was to be removed.

Just curious...

J

It's to determine what theme we have for unregistered users.  Once you select your own, the forums remember that choice until you change it, but guests and people who visit the forums get to view whatever we choose as a default.  Wink
Cool... Thanks Steve.
Never mind all of this default theme crap. The real question is, why does my avatar look smaller than every one else's?
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

... I was going to say that "Sam" is weighed down by SO much facial hair... but yeah... 65 pixels will probably do it too...
(04-26-2022, 08:36 AM)Tim Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 08:21 AM)Pete Wrote: Never mind all of this default theme crap. The real question is, why does my avatar look smaller than every one else's?

Your avatar can be up to 100 pixels square. Yours is 65 pixels square.

128x128, if I remember correctly.   There's a setting somewhere to change that somewhere in the admin control panel, but it should be set to about the biggest size it can be, to fit the header area that the text and stuff uses at the top of a post, without shifting things out of perspective.  Wink
(04-26-2022, 01:28 PM)SMcNeill Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 08:36 AM)Tim Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 08:21 AM)Pete Wrote: Never mind all of this default theme crap. The real question is, why does my avatar look smaller than every one else's?

Your avatar can be up to 100 pixels square. Yours is 65 pixels square.

128x128, if I remember correctly.   There's a setting somewhere to change that somewhere in the admin control panel, but it should be set to about the biggest size it can be, to fit the header area that the text and stuff uses at the top of a post, without shifting things out of perspective.  Wink

@admin Thanks for the technical reply, but a simple LOL would have sufficed. Next time, include legs on your avatar, etc.

I think I made this one the size to fit the old qb64.rip. The display size here is larger. Mine is displaying at its actual size. I might have to feed it some vitamins, and re-upload it. I don't care what they say, size matters, and don't you go telling me that's what my wife told you, or I'll have to unholster those tiny toy guns!

Pete
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

In the event of a tie, each color pick a spokes person. Spoke persons are then to discuss a bar, somewhere in the world to meet. Then either arm wrestle or rock, paper, scissors to resolve the issue.