Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker
Thank you for this. But I have a problem at the end. I can't download the very large file. I am having serious Internet problems. Every site that I visit, including this one, makes a hold-up of at least 10 seconds and then goes to 100KiB/second or less setting up everything else. Before I'm allowed to do anything it could take minutes to finish. This miserable ISP that I was dumb enough to buy from... and other plotters but I'm not going to say who they are, they are too busy generating millions LOL.

Sometimes I get lucky and I could download something at about 10 times the speed. But using Firefox is becoming a joke. I really can't use a different web browser at this point.

This is only my fault. Just now my computer's internal hard disk decided to mess around as I was typing this so I feel I'm using WindowsXP. But I'm actually on Debian MATE "stable" with the latest updates, on a 12-year-old laptop. :/

One of my aims is to be "master of the ask-ee screen shots" like the pictures posted on this thread.
(09-23-2023, 02:36 AM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: This miserable ISP that I was dumb enough to buy from... and other plotters but I'm not going to say who they are, they are too busy generating millions LOL.
The other plotters in question:

[Image: 80bvnb.jpg]
Tread on those who tread on you

Currently writing the first part of Schizandra's Search-into-your-textual-files capability...

As eyes refocusing and palm moving is a double-drag, in revision 4+ the main finctionalities will be invoked from Input_Box with Down_Arrow while palm resting at arrows/Enter area, not having to reach and struggle to hit the crammed F(unction) keys.

As it is shown on the screenshot, the text from the input box will be searched into your files in three modes:
- exact;
- wildcard;
- exhaustive-fuzzy.

The third mode is unique, AFAIK, it is so powerful that it can find misspellings within an 80GB big file in 5 hours:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions...ost6163650

All three modes will be executed via my Kazahana (Linux/Windows) superfast searcheress, using by default 16 threads, so my Thinkpad 11e will show what it is capable of with its 4 cores and its NVME 1TB SSD, benchmark screenshots are to be shared next week...
"He learns not to learn and reverts to what the masses pass by."
Wanted to add some animation (frames taken from animated GIFs) along progress bars, faced few problems, in short I consider going from 256 to 32 mode i.e. from 8bit to 32bit, so exciting since I will bypass using LOADFONT and even PRINT, will write my own 'PRINT32' which I intend to compete speedwise with PRINT, will see, so this is the revision 1 of the incoming benchmark using the '_PutImage', the way the beloved Masakari is animated will be used to "draw" each character.

My old KAZUMA.COM resident font/keyboard tool used ~10 superb 8x14 and 8x16 fonts, will add them all to the new tools, it is a shame those beautiful fonts to remain unused, for modes FHD and higher will add 2x variants doubling the matrix to 16x28 and 16x32...

Got some superb transparent animated GIFs (like a funny robot), they fit nicely onto Textual Canvas adding some vibe/vividness, so excited.

The idea is to create an image e.g. (256*8)x16 which will be the whole font drawn and with the respective offsets each char will be extracted/moved to the main working image.

My quick benchmarking for rev.1:

Trimasakari_Fedora_Celeron-N4100.png:

trimasakari_Windows_i5-7200U.png:

In rev.2 I intend to draw text all over the place with different fonts simultaneously in order to stress the API via thousands of '_PutImage' invocations...

Attached Files
.zip   trimasakari_benchmark.zip (Size: 2.32 MB / Downloads: 43)
@Sanmayce seriously why is this in the "Help Me" board, now mnr and Spriggsy they need help for sure! but why you sir? You are so far ahead of us it's like asking a snail to help with tips for running. WIP (Work In Progress) at least more like shh... genius is creating! @grymmjack or @smcneill get this guy a corner Smile

Your Print32 sounds interesting if you solve the font presentation problems maybe the PE developers will take notice. I wonder if you would mind sharing if they did take more than notice?

Of course the real genius would be the one who can explain this advanced tech stuff to me or newbies, maybe what makes Steve amazing?
b = b + ...
>... seriously why is this in the "Help Me" board ...

This benchmark is only an etude (a stepping stone) for future revisions of Schizandra, the few superb animated GIFs I liked so much are the driving force behind adding transparent animations, also I am targeting 2K,3K,4K modes in which a mix of 8x16 and 16x32 are needed, so the playingground is bigger. Hopefully, the QB64 developers can help to improve the speed and suggest new ideas.

>... one who can explain this advanced tech stuff to me or newbies ...

No problema, just ask whatever interests you, nothing advanced really, just using the built-in QB64 stuff.

Anyway, wrote 'print32', the speed drop is nasty, by 40 frames, grmbl:

In Fedora, Thinkpad 11e gen.6 (Celeron N4100):

In Windows, Ideapad (Kaby Lake 7200U):

In attached benchmark, 16 8x16 fonts have been added, their 2x i.e. 16x32 counterparts will be added in next revision.

The second textual chunk (under the cyanish Masakaris) is printed char by char which results in ~16*160 '_PutImage' invocations.

In next revision will add 2x version of the 4 EGA fonts, also have to figure the color selection out, some color replacement for the whole image containing all the 256 symbols...

Attached Files
.zip   Trimasakari_benchmark_r1+.zip (Size: 2.35 MB / Downloads: 47)
Thanks to an etude from Galleon (The Man) dynamic changing of colors is shown, will use his approach in order to generate different backgrounds for the 256 ASCII chars bitmaps.

Initially thought that 'pset()' had to be hacked in order to quickly change all pixels with a given value to another, will leave that to QB64 developers.

For now, I am glad that revision 1+++ is showcasing 6 nifty 8x32 fonts (in their glory, opaque or/and transparent) that will be the backbone of many incoming QB64 tools.

Going 2x from 8x16 is good but wonder why noone highlighted the beauty of these slender 8x(16x2) variants!

Having these 6 fonts is the new "80x25", hee-hee, it sets the base - HD i.e. 1366x768 is a must, 66 FPS - not that bad:

The geeky robot is an excellent agent. the left and middle ones suitable for complementing progress bars and the right one being mutsi for prompting the resultant fields.

Love this revision, ELF and EXE are included, it makes me dream of new simplistic GUIs.

Attached Files
.zip   Trimasakari_benchmark_r1+++.zip (Size: 11.83 MB / Downloads: 30)
So glad to share Trimasakari, r.2 - the QB64 Smooth Scrolling fileviewer - my latest toy - first subrevision:

On my laptop with i5-7200U CPU and Linux, it scrolls at 351 FPS:

Hee-hee, this is the first (known to me) fileviewer that accepts neither command line nor drag-and-drop, not having even dialogue menu. It opens (if it is a valid one) the [path]filename in the clipboard.

Trimasakari, r.2 quick keys: 
- Use 'Esc' to exit; 
- Use 'Alt+Enter' to toggle fullscreen/window mode; 
- Use 'Backspace' to toggle short/wide text field;
- Use Home/End/PgUp/PgDn;
- Use Left/Right to select a preset color;
- Use Up/Down to Smooth-Scroll one line;
- Use 'Spacebar' to run/pause Automatic-Smooth-Scroll downwards;
- Use 'F' to change font;

README.DIZ

This is a short description of Trimasakari revision 2 - the QB64 smooth scrolling file viewer.

In the package, ELF/EXE binaries are included, full sourcecode as well.

Running without a valid [path]filename in the clipboard the tool runs as a color/scroll benchmark, in HD mode.
If e.g. you press Ctrl+C in Caja (Linux Fedora) on selected file - the full path to that file goes to clipboard, then just run Trimasakari - it will show the content of this file (in streaming mode).

The main feature is the easy on the eyes line-by-line smooth scroll, on i5-7200U CPU the scroll speed is 250-330 FPS, just press Spacebar to run/pause scrolling - handy to place your palm resting before the laptop touchpad.

With the cheapest/palest HD screens, the default 8x32 font is candy to the eyes, on fancy wide angles screens it is posssible to tilt the screen to 45 degrees without straining your eyes - the slenderness of font compensates.

In next revisions will add searchability (taken from my Dirwalker tool), the idea is to browse Wikipedia XML dump, EZ!

Enfun,
2023-Oct-20
Sanmayce

Attached Files
.zip   Trimasakari_benchmark_r2.zip (Size: 18.93 MB / Downloads: 27)
Glad to share TriMasakari r.3 - the QB64 Smooth Scroll Viewer.

So excited, for the first time I feel the power of browsing any size file (on old laptops), smoothly.

In a day or so, will make 4K video and share it on YouTube, for now, only a FHD quick walkthrough:

Share your critiques and suggestions, wanna make it easily usable by kids and all textophiles.

The project is on GitHub:
https://github.com/Sanmayce/TriMasakari
On Linux this Trimasakari requires GLIBC v2.33 or (preferably) later. Or at least that's what running the provided "elf" says trying to do it on Debian "Bullseye", which has GLIBC v2.31.

So I switch to Manjaro MATE, updated a few days ago. I attempt to run the "elf". It displays the window titlebar and a very small portion of the display for several seconds then quits, after that I get from terminal:

Code: (Select All)
sh: line 1: xmessage: command not found

This must be out of QB64, but what happened to "tinyfiledialogs" to report a QB64 runtime error?

So I try to compile it from scratch but no luck:

Code: (Select All)
[~/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari]$ ../qb64pe -x trimasakari.bas
QB64-PE Compiler V3.8.0

Beginning C++ output from QB64 code...
[..................................................] 100%

Compiling C++ code into executable...
ERROR: C++ compilation failed.
Check ./internal/temp/compilelog.txt for details.
[~/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari]$ cat ../internal/temp/compilelog.txt
g++  -no-pie -w -std=gnu++11 -DFREEGLUT_STATIC -I./internal/c/libqb/include -I./internal/c/parts/core/src/ -I./internal/c/parts/core/glew/include/ -DDEPENDENCY_IMAGE_CODEC -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SOCKETS -DDEPENDENCY_NO_PRINTER -DDEPENDENCY_NO_ICON -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SCREENIMAGE -DDEPENDENCY_AUDIO_MINIAUDIO internal/c/libqb.cpp -c -o internal/c/libqb_make_010000001000.o
g++  -no-pie -w -std=gnu++11 -DFREEGLUT_STATIC -I./internal/c/libqb/include -I./internal/c/parts/core/src/ -I./internal/c/parts/core/glew/include/ -DDEPENDENCY_IMAGE_CODEC -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SOCKETS -DDEPENDENCY_NO_PRINTER -DDEPENDENCY_NO_ICON -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SCREENIMAGE -DDEPENDENCY_AUDIO_MINIAUDIO internal/c/qbx.cpp -c -o internal/c/qbx.o
objcopy -Ibinary -Oelf64-x86-64 -Bi386:x86-64 internal/temp/data.bin internal/temp/data.o
g++  -no-pie -w -std=gnu++11 -DFREEGLUT_STATIC -I./internal/c/libqb/include -I./internal/c/parts/core/src/ -I./internal/c/parts/core/glew/include/ -DDEPENDENCY_IMAGE_CODEC -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SOCKETS -DDEPENDENCY_NO_PRINTER -DDEPENDENCY_NO_ICON -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SCREENIMAGE -DDEPENDENCY_AUDIO_MINIAUDIO internal/c/libqb/src/http-stub.cpp -c -o internal/c/libqb/src/http-stub.o
g++ -O2  -no-pie -w -std=gnu++11 -DFREEGLUT_STATIC -I./internal/c/libqb/include -I./internal/c/parts/core/src/ -I./internal/c/parts/core/glew/include/ -DDEPENDENCY_IMAGE_CODEC -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SOCKETS -DDEPENDENCY_NO_PRINTER -DDEPENDENCY_NO_ICON -DDEPENDENCY_NO_SCREENIMAGE -DDEPENDENCY_AUDIO_MINIAUDIO -DDEPENDENCY_CONSOLE_ONLY -Wall internal/c/parts/video/image/image.cpp -c -o internal/c/parts/video/image/image.o
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/immintrin.h:37,
                 from /home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:58,
                 from internal/c/../temp/regsf.txt:21,
                 from internal/c/qbx.cpp:1137:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/tmmintrin.h: In function ‘void DoubleDeuceAES_Gumbotron(const uint8_t*, size_t, uint64_t*, uint64_t*)’:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/tmmintrin.h:136:1: error: inlining failed in call to ‘always_inline’ ‘__m128i _mm_shuffle_epi8(__m128i, __m128i)’: target specific option mismatch
  136 | _mm_shuffle_epi8 (__m128i __X, __m128i __Y)
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2059:47: note: called from here
2059 |                         b0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a3, ReverseMask);
      |                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/tmmintrin.h:136:1: error: inlining failed in call to ‘always_inline’ ‘__m128i _mm_shuffle_epi8(__m128i, __m128i)’: target specific option mismatch
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2059:47: note: called from here
2059 |                         b0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a3, ReverseMask);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2060:47: note: called from here
2060 |                         b1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a2, ReverseMask);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2061:47: note: called from here
2061 |                         b2 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a1, ReverseMask);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2062:47: note: called from here
2062 |                         b3 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a0, ReverseMask);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2063:49: note: called from here
2063 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a0, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      |                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2064:49: note: called from here
2064 |                         tmp1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a0, PartialInterleavingMask2);
      |                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2065:49: note: called from here
2065 |                         tmp2 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a2, PartialInterleavingMask3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2066:49: note: called from here
2066 |                         tmp3 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a2, PartialInterleavingMask4);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2069:49: note: called from here
2069 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a1, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2069:49: note: called from here
2069 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a1, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2070:49: note: called from here
2070 |                         tmp1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a1, PartialInterleavingMask2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2071:49: note: called from here
2071 |                         tmp2 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a3, PartialInterleavingMask3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2072:49: note: called from here
2072 |                         tmp3 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (a3, PartialInterleavingMask4);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2075:49: note: called from here
2075 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b0, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2075:49: note: called from here
2075 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b0, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2076:49: note: called from here
2076 |                         tmp1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b0, PartialInterleavingMask2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2077:49: note: called from here
2077 |                         tmp2 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b2, PartialInterleavingMask3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2078:49: note: called from here
2078 |                         tmp3 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b2, PartialInterleavingMask4);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2081:49: note: called from here
2081 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b1, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2081:49: note: called from here
2081 |                         tmp0 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b1, PartialInterleavingMask1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2082:49: note: called from here
2082 |                         tmp1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b1, PartialInterleavingMask2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2083:49: note: called from here
2083 |                         tmp2 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b3, PartialInterleavingMask3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2084:49: note: called from here
2084 |                         tmp3 = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (b3, PartialInterleavingMask4);
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/immintrin.h:41:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/wmmintrin.h:61:1: error: inlining failed in call to ‘always_inline’ ‘__m128i _mm_aesenc_si128(__m128i, __m128i)’: target specific option mismatch
   61 | _mm_aesenc_si128 (__m128i __X, __m128i __Y)
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2088:49: note: called from here
2088 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, a0);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/13.2.1/include/wmmintrin.h:61:1: error: inlining failed in call to ‘always_inline’ ‘__m128i _mm_aesenc_si128(__m128i, __m128i)’: target specific option mismatch
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2088:49: note: called from here
2088 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, a0);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2089:49: note: called from here
2089 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, b0);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2090:49: note: called from here
2090 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, c0);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2091:49: note: called from here
2091 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, d0);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2093:49: note: called from here
2093 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, a1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2094:49: note: called from here
2094 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, b1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2095:49: note: called from here
2095 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, c1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2096:49: note: called from here
2096 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, d1);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2098:49: note: called from here
2098 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, a2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2099:49: note: called from here
2099 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, b2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2100:49: note: called from here
2100 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, c2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2101:49: note: called from here
2101 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, d2);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2103:49: note: called from here
2103 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, a3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2104:49: note: called from here
2104 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, b3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2105:49: note: called from here
2105 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, c3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2106:49: note: called from here
2106 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, d3);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2108:49: note: called from here
2108 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashB);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2109:49: note: called from here
2109 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashC);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2110:49: note: called from here
2110 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashD);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2120:59: note: called from here
2120 |                         GumbotronREVER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, ReverseMask);
      |                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2120:59: note: called from here
2120 |                         GumbotronREVER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, ReverseMask);
      |                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2121:59: note: called from here
2121 |                         GumbotronINTER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, InterleaveMask);
      |                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2122:64: note: called from here
2122 |                         GumbotronREVERINTER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (GumbotronREVER, InterleaveMask);
      |                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2123:49: note: called from here
2123 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, AgainstRules);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2124:49: note: called from here
2124 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, GumbotronREVER);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2125:49: note: called from here
2125 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, GumbotronINTER);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2126:49: note: called from here
2126 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, GumbotronREVERINTER);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2127:49: note: called from here
2127 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashB);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2128:49: note: called from here
2128 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashC);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2129:49: note: called from here
2129 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashD);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2142:51: note: called from here
2142 |                 GumbotronREVER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, ReverseMask);
      |                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2142:51: note: called from here
2142 |                 GumbotronREVER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, ReverseMask);
      |                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2143:51: note: called from here
2143 |                 GumbotronINTER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (AgainstRules, InterleaveMask);
      |                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2144:56: note: called from here
2144 |                 GumbotronREVERINTER = _mm_shuffle_epi8 (GumbotronREVER, InterleaveMask);
      |                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2145:49: note: called from here
2145 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, AgainstRules);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2146:49: note: called from here
2146 |                         hashB = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashB, GumbotronREVER);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2147:49: note: called from here
2147 |                         hashC = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashC, GumbotronINTER);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2148:49: note: called from here
2148 |                         hashD = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashD, GumbotronREVERINTER);
      |                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2149:49: note: called from here
2149 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashB);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2150:49: note: called from here
2150 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashC);
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/fc/bin/qbpe/Trimasakari/manatarka.h:2151:49: note: called from here
2151 |                         hashA = _mm_aesenc_si128(hashA, hashD);
make: *** [Makefile:408: internal/c/qbx.o] Error 1

It must be a problem at my end. I should try it with QB64PE v3.10, or on Debian "Bookworm" since that is the stable base now.