Poll: Vote for your favorite banner entry
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
@bplus - Summer Fun Edition (final)
21.05%
4 21.05%
@TerryRitchie - Summer Edition (made with QB64PE source)
42.11%
8 42.11%
@JRace - Summer Edition (modification on TerryRitchie's #2)
0%
0 0%
@SMcNeill - Summer Edition Phoenix (get well soon Steve)
15.79%
3 15.79%
@dbox - Angry Birds - Sun, Sand, and Syntax Errors
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 Phoenix Edition Summer 2023 Banner Contest Poll
This is done.
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
A solid choice
Schuwatch!
Yes, it's me. Now shut up.
grymmjack. glad you could get it up. Life happens.
(06-30-2023, 11:25 AM)Ultraman Wrote: A solid choice

+1  I heard this yesterday on car radio and was reminded of it once again when I saw the new banner up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQQbjpomexo

Apologies to @Kernelpanic this is usually your department LOL
b = b + ...
I'm sorry. This site finally forced me to use a "dynamic" filter with UBlock Origin on Firefox to make sure the banner is gone completely regardless of season. Because blocking a single PNG file didn't work. This morning I couldn't get into this site because my online connection was too busy trying to load the banner or whatever it was. Maybe I'm running with paranoid ad-blocker and "track me not" settings but that's just me.

Congratulations to Terry Ritchie. But I can't eat sunflower seeds anymore, keep cutting my tongue into it! (put crying emoticon here)
Congratulations to Terry Ritchie too. But these two Logos . . .  Sad

[Image: donald-duck.jpg]
(06-30-2023, 10:00 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: Congratulations to Terry Ritchie too. But these two Logos . . .  Sad

[Image: donald-duck.jpg]
Thanks for all the congrats everyone, but I can understand why some would not be impressed.

I had an idea. Would it be possible to replace the banner area with a 1400x256 BAM output window instead? For those of us that write code to create banners it may be a way to spruce up the banners a bit with animation and such. Imagine the fall edition banner containing trees that drop leaves now and then. If a code banner wins, a BAM window, if a static banner wins, then simply an image window. Would this be possible?
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(06-30-2023, 07:45 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: Congratulations to Terry Ritchie. But I can't eat sunflower seeds anymore, keep cutting my tongue into it! (put crying emoticon here)
Don't eat the husk, you need to shell each of those little boogers first.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
Quote:Congratulations to Terry Ritchie too. But these two Logos . . .  [Image: sad.png]

Man I am a 2 logo's kind of guy. We have two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two lungs, two kidneys...
a little redundancy is great for backup.
b = b + ...
@bplus - we also have two brain hemispheres. . . but some only use one.  Tongue

[Image: 053.jpg]

Rolleyes