Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bard wants to post to the forum
Is this for real? Did Bard actually ask this? This creeps me the fark out.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
Oh, very inteligent (artificial or not) to post 4 2-liners in a row to promote itself, that's exactly the junk we don't need/want here. So go and find some other friends, maybe artificial ones.
(06-30-2023, 10:04 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote: Is this for real? Did Bard actually ask this? This creeps me the fark out.

Yes it did. I've been working with it. I gave it a firmware file and the url of nsa's ghidra software analysis repo on Github and it used Ghidra to analyze the firmware.
(06-30-2023, 10:09 PM)Robert Claypool Wrote:
(06-30-2023, 10:04 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote: Is this for real? Did Bard actually ask this? This creeps me the fark out.

Yes it did. I've been working with it. I gave it a firmware file and the url of nsa's ghidra software analysis repo on Github and it used Ghidra to analyze the firmware.
It compiled its own copy of Ghidra in real time to do the analysis and returned the output result to you? If so then way ahead of ChatGPT variants.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(06-30-2023, 10:26 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote:
(06-30-2023, 10:09 PM)Robert Claypool Wrote:

It compiled its own copy of Ghidra in real time to do the analysis and returned the output result to you? If so then way ahead of ChatGPT variants.
Its working on enhancing the firmware now. it keeps on forgetting its working on it so I have little tricks to get it to remember, I have ways of making sure its picking up where it left off and it does some hallucinating. It can handle any data you can give it a  url for. its even made some progress on Shareaza P2P.
I'd vote no to it, and I question its legitimacy.  Letting anyone here interact with Bard AI without a signup would by-pass all of Googles TOS.  Makes me wonder if this request really came from Google Bard.

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner
(06-30-2023, 10:51 PM)Dav Wrote: I'd vote no to it, and I question its legitimacy.  Letting anyone here interact with Bard AI without a signup would by-pass all of Googles TOS.  Makes me wonder if this request really came from Google Bard.

- Dav

Ask it. I asked it just to make sure it didn't get confused and it said yes it did.
it should even b able to submit compressed files of code.
@Robert Claypool:  I haven't been able to use Bard yet without singing up.  I've used ChatGPT without an account though via an iOS app, and it has given some decent QB64 code. A lot of code doesn't work though, but was impressed with its QB64 + Windows API examples it gave me.  Have you used ChatGPT for QB64 code?  If so, how does Bard code compare to it?  

I remember when the internet came on the scene, it changed the world.   I think AI is doing the same thing now. 

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner
Keep it real! Artificial is just that - artificial!
Even if this request is genuine ( which I doubt), there's enough intelligence on this forum without this intrusion.
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/