Poll: Choose 1 banner for your vote!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bplus Falling Leaves
53.33%
8 53.33%
dbox Run and Jump
46.67%
7 46.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall 2023 Banner Contest - Vote here
(10-12-2023, 10:47 AM)bplus Wrote: OK you got me curious.

I accessed the forum from my old Android Nook and the banner is left blank!
Nothing in that area of screen BUT you can still access the Main page by clicking the QB64 Phoenix Edition line below banner and sign-in area.

Same result from old ipad and Safari browser.

So yeah! A still shot is better than nothing.

Thus concludes the Fall Banner 2023 saga.

The image is up.

Thanks for playing.

TTYL
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
Oh wow now I am seeing the W H O L E Banner all 1400 x 256? pixels but no hours since midnight. This might be the whole screen shot version. Look kinda bare on the right?

No that's where the stars come in at! LOL

Y'all let me know when you get tired of that pumpkin staring at you.
b = b + ...
@bplus - do you have the pictures, background, without logo and the pumpkin available individually? I would like to try something.
(10-12-2023, 03:22 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: @bplus - do you have the pictures, background, without logo and the pumpkin available individually? I would like to try something.

The whole enchilada (the hour is set for 4 but you can change)

Attached Files
.zip   Fall 2023.zip (Size: 1.35 MB / Downloads: 32)
b = b + ...
Thanks! There is no background with just the trees, it is an animation. If I just want the background with trees only, I think I'll have to delete those parts from the program. I wanted to change the banner a bit.
(10-12-2023, 03:56 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: Thanks! There is no background with just the trees, it is an animation. If I just want the background with trees only, I think I'll have to delete those parts from the program. I wanted to change the banner a bit.

Delete or just comment out the parts you don't want. I think this just started with trees on the other thread about Fall Banner.
b = b + ...