Poll: Which banner do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SMcNeill
29.03%
9 29.03%
dbox
6.45%
2 6.45%
bplus
16.13%
5 16.13%
sprezzo
6.45%
2 6.45%
Pete
25.81%
8 25.81%
KernalPanic
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Banner Contest (2024) -- VOTE
(04-08-2024, 10:38 AM)Sprezzo Wrote: QB64PE and how awesome Steve is

Alright I see a vague reference to QB64 in the winning banner but where's the part that reinforces how awesome steve is? That was right in the instructions. I say do-over.
What?  You didn't find thehidden "STEVE IS AWESOME" in the winning picture?  Shame on you!  Your skills with image stenography must be might lacking.  Tongue

OH! I get it. You meant you forgot to put anything about how awesome Steve is, in the image you submitted. Yeah, you're right -- you should probably do that over again.
OH! I get it. You meant you forgot to put anything about how awesome Steve is, in the image you submitted. Yeah, you're right -- you should probably do that over again.

Walked right into that one bucco. Look closely at what I submitted, it's been in your face for over a year.
(04-08-2024, 11:33 AM)Sprezzo Wrote: OH! I get it. You meant you forgot to put anything about how awesome Steve is, in the image you submitted. Yeah, you're right -- you should probably do that over again.

Walked right into that one bucco. Look closely at what I submitted, it's been in your face for over a year.

Sure, it's got a Steve in it, but you left out the "is awesome!".  You should redo your post *and* the image over again.  Big Grin
Meh it aint the same without walter. Plus if yall are just gonna prompt your way to victory I'll keep my talents to myself  Big Grin
(04-08-2024, 11:50 AM)Sprezzo Wrote: Meh it aint the same without walter. Plus if yall are just gonna prompt your way to victory I'll keep my talents to myself  Big Grin

You have talents?   Do they invole a tutu and magic wand, perchance?
Master of Desaster . . .

It turned out like the "Hornberger Schiessen"Tongue

[Image: 195-2A.jpg]