Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballot Stuffing? For shame!
MY take: If Steve McNeill's banner is not in the running, then my vote will be...a write-in vote for Steve McNeill's banner. My original vote was not in error in any way.

(04-17-2024, 01:31 PM)Norby Droid Wrote: I ask that ya please remove my nake from the post.

1) I never voted

2) I don’t even know what is goin on since I don’t ever visit this forum.  I don’t even remember signing up for it 2 years ago to be honest.

3) as far as I know this project don’t even support xp, and I won’t ever use it.  I don’t wanna hear any scrap about xp unsupported stuff.  Win7 is unsupported too and it is worse than xp.

Thank you.
To Norby Droid, and anyone else to whom this may apply or be useful, I use Windows 7 64 bit, and I have had no trouble at all using QB64PE.
Those who insist upon Windows XP in 2024 are those who stand on their front porch shaking their canes at the guys skateboarding down the street.
Tread on those who tread on you

I would be using Windows 98 SE if I could.
(04-17-2024, 09:24 PM)Tim Wrote: I would be using Windows 98 SE if I could.
Oof! That's too far back for me. Windows 7 with the Windows 2000 GUI. There ya go. Smile

Possibly Windows 10 with the Windows 7 GUI if the darned telemetry and badware could be completely removed.

Windows 11 ... I'm not into jumping sharks.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(04-17-2024, 09:36 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 09:24 PM)Tim Wrote: I would be using Windows 98 SE if I could.
Oof! That's too far back for me. Windows 7 with the Windows 2000 GUI. There ya go. Smile

Possibly Windows 10 with the Windows 7 GUI if the darned telemetry and badware could be completely removed.

Windows 11 ... I'm not into jumping sharks.
Well, longer term I want to switch to some version of Linux. Not ready yet, though.