Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Eclipse
No wonder the ancients thought there were gods in the skies.

(04-08-2024, 07:35 PM)SpriggsySpriggs Wrote: I took some photos, a timelapse, and a video. The timelapse didn't do well because the camera refused to focus properly. Oh well. The video and photos turned out nicely, though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5gyJDAg76N/...FvbDEybWxp
Awesome!

Here's a shot my son got.

(04-08-2024, 07:26 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: I find the posts interesting, but didn't it even say: Anything that has no connection to QB64 doesn't belong here?  
[Image: DonaldFR.jpg]
Once in a lifetime event for some of us. Who better to share that with than the QB64PE community.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
Quote:Once in a lifetime event for some of us. Who better to share that with than the QB64PE community.
Ask bplusCool
Otherwise, I only see The Darkness! Has hell opened?  Huh  

We are all lost!  Confused
(04-08-2024, 07:56 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote:
Quote:Once in a lifetime event for some of us. Who better to share that with than the QB64PE community.
Ask bplusCool
Otherwise, I only see The Darkness! Has hell opened?  Huh  

We are all lost!  Confused

Scroll down, Kp. I thought so too at first.
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
I had several picutes that looked *almost* exactly like that, except for the white spot in the right-side. about halfway down.  I forgot to take the lens cap off my camera!
(04-09-2024, 12:55 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: I had several picutes that looked *almost* exactly like that, except for the white spot in the right-side. about halfway down.  I forgot to take the lens cap off my camera!

Doh!
QB64 Tutorial
Photo 
These are taken with two different video cameras.  The blueish color in two of them is due to the white balance setting, which I didn't have time to mess with when totality hit (when I removed the solar filter from the cameras).  The white balance setting on one of the cameras is better than the other.

[Image: Total-eclipse-1a.jpg]

[Image: Total-eclipse-frame-grab-a.jpg]

[Image: Total-eclipse-frame-grab-b.jpg]
(04-09-2024, 03:58 AM)LEM Wrote: These are taken with two different video cameras.  The blueish color in two of them is due to the white balance setting, which I didn't have time to mess with when totality hit (when I removed the solar filter from the cameras).  The white balance setting on one of the cameras is better than the other.

[Image: Total-eclipse-1a.jpg]

[Image: Total-eclipse-frame-grab-a.jpg]

[Image: Total-eclipse-frame-grab-b.jpg]
Wow, those are really good!
QB64 Tutorial
Did Pete share the pictures he got from his place?

Attached Files Image(s)

Was in Sunman, IN with family.
It's not the having, it's the doing.