Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple GUI
i have a 15 inch screen on my laptop and the display of the programs generated with this library is too small and almost unreadable. increasing the dpi of the system would impact the other programs that have already been configured and work very well. well, age is also a factor. on the other hand on an external 27" screen with the same resolution, no problem. so it would be necessary to have the possibility of specifying different display font sizes with this library. that's what I had talked about with the author in the freebasic forum...
(06-11-2022, 06:28 PM)Coolman Wrote: i have a 15 inch screen on my laptop and the display of the programs generated with this library is too small and almost unreadable. increasing the dpi of the system would impact the other programs that have already been configured and work very well. well, age is also a factor. on the other hand on an external 27" screen with the same resolution, no problem. so it would be necessary to have the possibility of specifying different display font sizes with this library. that's what I had talked about with the author in the freebasic forum...

Not easy with QB64 or FreeBasic for that matter.  Possible use of xfont?
according to the documentation and the source codes of the programs that I examined, qb64 has all that it is necessary to manage the display fonts. for freebasic, you must use xfont...