Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 Phoenix Edition v3.3.0 Released!
Fun fact, Ohio leads the nation in swearing., well, Columbus, Ohio. I blame the Drew Carey show.

Pete
I always wondered if we were cursed.
b = b + ...
Big Grin
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

Well here is more recent fact check, we're bad but not as bad as Calif or Virginy ;-))
https://www.zippia.com/advice/the-rudest-states/
b = b + ...
I'm from Ohio and I can tell you this is true. Drew Cary was Cleveland but pretty much the same as Columbus, an absolute $@%# hole of a %$#$ city.
(10-13-2022, 02:32 AM)bplus Wrote: Well here is more recent fact check, we're bad but not as bad as Calif or Virginy ;-))
https://www.zippia.com/advice/the-rudest-states/

Well Steve and I would happily tell you that certainly is not the case, and anyone who believes it's true is just some low-life loser who grinds out a meager existence in some God forsaken fly over state.

Pete [Insert emocon with nose up in the air]
(10-13-2022, 02:39 AM)TerryRitchie Wrote: I'm from Ohio and I can tell you this is true. Drew Cary was Cleveland but pretty much the same as Columbus, an absolute $@%# hole of a %$#$ city.

Big Grin  Big Grin  But I'm pretty sure that beotch, who played Meme, commuted in from Columbus. Either there, or Laughanistan.

Pete
(10-13-2022, 12:17 AM)bplus Wrote: Why do you think everyone hates Ohio? It's pretty nice now with fall colors.

It's New York we hate, not the state but the damn Yankees!
Especially right now with Guardians against Yankees in baseball playoffs!

Happy that Cleveland basketball team won their NBA championship in 2016. But LOL "Blue Jackets", lousy name of hockey team. Note that Columbus Clippers Triple-A baseball franchise used to be affiliate of the Yankees during the 1990's. Now it's Scranton-Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Also Lebron James might have had to do something with it, because his name almost spells or sounds like a Spanish curse word...
Cleveland Ohio - I remember something.
I was stay with a family uncle in Cleveland Ohio for almost seven weeks in 1987 or 1988. He was the pastor there, so of course he knew a lot of people, and he dragged me from family to family. I have met a lot of people there, all very nice. We even visited the Amish. And when any school in his district went on a field trip, I was always asked if I would like to go with them. Sure, of course! That's how I also got into some Seaworld with a school.

In addition to the two cars that are usual in America, he also had a 250 Honda. I drove around the area a bit with it.

And then I got the worst sunburn of my life there. I was paddling around on a lake with one of his sons, and I still wondered how it was getting on; long pants, long-sleeved t-shirt, etc. I had simply forgotten that America's climate is different and I had forgotten the latitude at which Cleveland is located.

Four days later I was able to peel off the old skin from my arms and legs. Like a snake meant not only the uncle's family. I have got a new skin in America.  Big Grin
How pale ass white do you have to be to get a sunburn in friggin' Clevland?

Oh well, my advice, don't ever visit Florida, unless, of course, you're looking to save a few bucks on cremation costs.

Pete Big Grin