Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64PE Winter/Christmas Banner Contest!
That's a good question, but all I can give you is a shrug answer -- I dunno if the banner can be a gif, or not. If you want to make a simple 2 frame one for testing, I'll try it out on one of the theme pages that nobody has set as default, and we'll see what happens. Wink
Hey if you get free clipart with blue and white checkers in it, that's supposed to be transparent background, I thought..
b = b + ...
It is supposed to be, but if it wsn't uploaded correctly or if you manipulate it wrong, you will lose the transparency. Just like we lost it when Trump left office. Big Grin

Pete

Get Paint.net. All others suck.
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

Quote:Can you guys handle gifs? I so love a good animation Big Grin

PNGs can be animated too, you know. Look at my avatar. He's PNGing all over the place!

Pete
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

Hey, I was working on an idea of Christmas' logo...
but going from Windows 10 to Windows 11 we have loosen many features

Now I edit the PGN image posted over as base to make work and going on saving I have got this message "Do you loose transparency saving in this format "
??? this is the original format that I have downloaded from this forum! .PNG
The same result if I try to save as JPEG!.

What application do you use to edit image and get a good result?
I get that too when I go to save changes in Paint, it doesn't seem to affect the quality of the picture when I save it.

It's not like you get a choice to save with or without transparency.
b = b + ...
[Image: QB64-PE-Winter-Theme-Banner1.png]

How does this look?
b = b + ...
(10-23-2022, 01:47 PM)bplus Wrote: [Image: QB64-PE-Winter-Theme-Banner1.png]

How does this look?

Looks like a good first submission to me.  Smile
Needs more snow. Take your time, and stop trying to plow through it!

Pete
Those letters aren't spacing well, big gap between Q and B another between Ph and oe maybe more gap between 4 and P?

The snow is coming in a Gif for testing but I worry, it will take allot more room than whats allowed for an avatar Gif.

You know the letters don't need snowflakes on them, will try a different font....
b = b + ...