Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64PE Winter/Christmas Banner Contest!
Try an online GIF optimizer. That's how I got Sam ta shot and shuffle in the allotted forum size. It also helps he's so damn short!

Pete
I think I have it worked out and posted. Maybe not best but first! Smile

BTW I used Steve's SaveImage Bi and BM thumbs up to that one Steve!
b = b + ...
Second. Mine was first... or is no one taking mine seriously? Big Grin

Honestly, you think more folks would fall for a good snow job.

So far then, just the two of us, so don't feel bad if you come in second to last in this contest. Oh wait, did I state that correctly?

Pete
(10-23-2022, 12:31 PM)bplus Wrote: I get that too when I go to save changes in Paint, it doesn't seem to affect the quality of the picture when I save it.
It's not like you get a choice to save with or without transparency.
About the picture: Pink snow? Does that exist in America?   Undecided

In Paint.net images with transparency.
[Image: Transparenz.jpg]
On second thought, this is a better place for this than on the actual contest page. Blush

Attached Files Image(s)

DO: LOOP: DO: LOOP
sha_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_na:
this one is amazing ..he he ...
(10-23-2022, 06:52 PM)OldMoses Wrote: On second thought, this is a better place for this than on the actual contest page. Blush

I like this one!  It shows just how much we like to celebrate around here!  Party till we're dead -- and then rise and do it all over again!!
Hey, now we have something to wash down the donuts!

Pete
LOL!

Donuts!? Is that what they have for Christmas cookies in Calif?
b = b + ...
I'm thinking of doing something like this:

I'd have to extend the reigns over to the phoenix (both are royalty free images), and then I can add in some background with snowdrifts and snowmen and maybe a moon and stars.  Just somehow, I kind of like the idea of our little phoenix being the one to pull Santa's sled this year!  LOL!

It's just the first pieces of my concept, but they're the two most important pieces, I think!